Welcome!


Please feel free to send feedback, ideas, suggestions, or photos to info@theweddingbell.com. We would love to hear from you!



Sunday, October 11, 2009

National Bridal Market

The National Bridal Market was held 3-6 October in Chicago, IL. The National Bridal Market brings together some of the best manufacturers in the bridal and special occasions industry. I travel to bridal markets twice per year to do all of the buying for The Wedding Bell. It’s exciting to see what new fashion trends are headed our way and to be able to network with other stores.

It appears as though ball gowns, trumpets, and one shoulder gowns are headed our way. There were so many great gowns there that it really was difficult to do the buying. I just wanted to buy it all!

I picked up some new bridal lines that I am very excited about. We are going to start representing Jasmine Collection, Jasmine Couture, Pronovias White One, and Aire Barcelona. And, of course, we are going to continue to represent Mon Cheri Bridal, Sophia Tolli, 2Be Bride, and Mikaella Bridal. Speaking of Mikaella, all I can say is “Wow!” The gowns were beautiful, and we are going to host a Mikaella trunk show the last weekend of January.

I ran into Tony Bowls while I was there. He is one of the hottest prom and pageant designers out there, and he has a new reality show that will hit the networks early next year. I am trying to coordinate a time for him to come out to our store to do a Tony Bowls trunk show in February or March. Check out www.tonybowls.com to view all of his great dresses, and stay tuned for the big event!

Anyhow, new bridal and special occasion gowns are showing up almost daily. We will see the bulk of the gowns in November, December, and January. I hope you are all as excited about them as I am to show them to you!

No comments: