Welcome!


Please feel free to send feedback, ideas, suggestions, or photos to info@theweddingbell.com. We would love to hear from you!



Thursday, February 28, 2008

We moved! Grand Opening Celebration this weekend!

The Wedding Bell has moved locations to a larger space on 6th Avenue. We are at 2914 6th Avenue, and the new place is beautiful! We are having a Grand Opening Celebration this weekend. Call to make an appointment today. There will be great in-store specials, snacks, and drawings all day.

4 comments:

Heidilynn said...

I saw Wedding Bell at the SOuth Hill Mall Bridal showing. I am so happy I saw you there as I have not found "the dress". So I took a lunch break and walked into the new location and felt like a princess. All the ladies are polite, attentive, happy, nice, thoughtful and best of all, NOT PUSHY! So happy to help me. I am in love with one of the dresses I never thought I'd love. I am buying my dress from Wedding Bell as I found "the dress" with them.
Heidilynn July 26 wedding day.

Heidilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidilynn said...

I just popped into the store this afternoon, Thursday May 15th, and my dress, yes "my dress' is available. I am still in love with this shoppe and HIGHLY recommend any bride desiring quality & style and pamering with no pushy sales, to make an appointment. They are having a sale currently of 10% to a few which are 50% off displays. I nearly passed out.

A Wedding Belle fan, Heidilynn